Freitag, 18. Juni 2010

I love Cookies and who are you?


Here I am with my first blog and my first post.
I'm fascinated by blogs and I think it is great to share ideas and inspirations with other people.

My mind is full of questions like;
What is fashion, where do all the new trends come from, where can I buy highfashion without spending much money, is the media changing our lifes, where is the cosiest library in the world, which is the best haircare....???
and I think this blog is the best place to talk about this.

To introduce myself;
I'm Amelie and a ginger. I'm obsessed by fashion and creativity, oh and cookies.
I enjoy life and try to see all the beauty and speciality in even plain things.

And now I'm really curious about the blogger-world (:

Amelie

2 Kommentare:

  1. ...and this is your first comment ;) fashion and cookies sounds good ;) "where to buy fashion without spending alot of money" is my philosophy too :) so i´m curious how your blog will develop... wish you luck and be patient in the beginning, coz i remember when i started and it ws like having a monolog :D

    greetz from berlin

    http://katjushadawaiii.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. + I LOVE COOKIE AND I LIKE FOLLOW THE BEGINING OF YOUR BLOG +

    GREAT

    AntwortenLöschen