Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010

After this shopping trip I felt good, my purse as well







Like I already said, I love going shopping, but most of the time I have to obey my purse what to buy and what not.
I think it is possible to buy nice clothes without spending much money and one of the best places to do this is PRIMARK.
Primark is an irish shop, which exists mainly in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
They sell a lot of rubbish, but also beautiful pieces, with cute little details.

Here is what I bought last week at Primark. I love the dress with the shoulderpads and I can't wait to wear the sandals.
I paid around 50 pounds for everything and that's quite a good price, isn't it?!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Danke für dein Kommentar :) Würde mich sehr freuen wenn du bei meinem Gewinnspiel nch mitmachst :)

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. beautiful shoes!!

    Love,
    http://kleines-grosses-wunderland.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen