Donnerstag, 5. August 2010

Good Morning!




I have holidays at the moment, so I can wake up whenever I want. But I'm already horrified, when I'll have to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning, because I hate waking up early and I never get out of the bed on time so I asked around and found some good methods;

1. Almost everyone agreed, that a shower is brilliant, especially a cold one! That's refreshing in the summer and keeps you healthy throughout the year.

2. Drink, Drink, Drink! Not only a cup of coffee, but a fresh juice, green tea or even water. If you don't like water, just put a little bit of ginger in it. I love it and it is refreshing!

3. Turn on the radio or your favourite playlist on your ipod and dance through the morning!

Now, school can start again and I will (hopefully) be on time!
But for now, I'm enjoying holidays, hope you do, too! :)

x

5 Kommentare:

  1. hi its a friendly visit for a friendly blogger in a frienly manner, thus by dropping here from my blog

    Follow my blog if you like it means

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Have a good holidays) and your advices are useful)
    lovely blog)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Do you live in Germany? On Tuesday i will go to Germany for a week) I want to do shopping because in my country Ukraine we havent H&M and etc. But i`ll visit Hannover.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really liked that--until I got to "If you don't like water, put ginger in it."

    Pardon? There are two things markedly wrong with that! First, who on earth doesn't like water? What's wrong with you people? Second, why ginger? No offence, but I would never spoil my water by putting ginger in it, even the idea disgusts me.

    Of course I'm only joking (although I do hate ginger--the spice, not the people). Hope you had a little bit of fun reading that.

    And to cheer you up even more: I have to get up even earlier so you don't have to feel alone.

    Thanks for your advice on how to make an early start a successful one.

    "I love it" (that is, your blog, not ginger) - keep it up!

    wursti ;)

    AntwortenLöschen